As I was making this dessert for my family’s Fourth of July cook out, I realized I haven’t shared this one with you guys yet and it is so simple and you can make as big or as small of a batch as you would like! This is beyond easy and only requires 3 ingredients and is almost a guaranteed hit.
- Crushed Graham Crackers
- [OPTIONAL] Cake Pop / Lollipop Sticks
- If using the cake pop / lollipop sticks, place one marshmallow onto each stick (the flat sides of the marshmallow are the top and bottom)
- Melt chocolate so that it is in liquid form
- Crush graham crackers into small crumbs and place on a plate or other flat surface
- Once prep is done, dip the top half of the marshmallow in the melted chocolate
- Let excess chocolate drip off, then roll the dipped marshmallow in the crushed graham crackers
- Place in refrigerator to harden (I also just like to store mine in the fridge until it is time to serve them!) – because the chocolate part is now covered in graham cracker, you can lay them down on their side when allowing them to harden or you can have them standing upright, whichever works best for you [see picture for how I have them standing up to harden]
- That is literally all there is to them – ENJOY!
- If you are using the entire bag of marshmallows (about 60), I would recommend using 6 regular size Hershey chocolate bars and a full sleeve of graham crackers
- Feel free to individualize this however you would like!