Y’all this recipe is the definition of quick, easy, and absolutely DELICIOUS for dinner on a weeknight! Typically when I am making dinner, I am usually just cooking for my husband and myself, but my husband does not know the definition of portion control so I am always looking for meals that are easy to double or triple in size in order for us to have enough for dinner and leftovers and this one definitely fit the bill! In addition to how easy it is to make, it is also ready in under 20 minutes!
Serving Size: about 3
What you need:
- 2 Packages of Ramen Noodles
- Flavor does not matter, you will not be using the flavor packets!
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 3 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce (I used Tamari, it’s Gluten Free and lower sodium)
- 1 tsp brown sugar (not packed)
- 2 (ish) tsp Sriracha, depending on how much heat you want
- 1 lb Chicken Breast pre-cut into approximately 2 inch pieces
- This way the chicken will cook faster and is already in perfect bite sized pieces!
- Cook chicken breast in a large saucepan as desired. We just cooked it plain in a pan that we coated in coconut spray. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cook ramen noodles as directed on the package, do not include the seasoning packages!
- Once the ramen noodles are cooked, drain them and set aside.
- In the same pan you cooked the chicken, heat sesame oil and garlic over medium heat, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, and sriracha (feel free to add more sriracha if you like extra heat!) and whisk together.
- Remove saucepan from heat and combine noodles and cooked chicken in sauce.
We added some chopped green onions for garnish!
When I made this recipe, I doubled it (except for the chicken breast portion) and we enjoyed it so much that we had absolutely NOTHING left over and it was just the two of us eating!
If you try out the recipe, be sure to post it and let me know! Happy cooking!